PSSSB Food Safety Officer (FSO) Previous Question Paper and Syllabus 2020Punjab FSO Question Paper, Punjab Food Safety Officer Model Question Paper PDF Download, PSSSB FSO Syllabus 2020 PDF Download, PSSSB FSO Question Paper PDF 2020 Download – Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has published a new recruitment notification to recruit 25 vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility and interested they can apply online mode before the last date through the official website of PSSSB. Applicants also check other details related to PSSSB Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2020 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, Punjab FSO Solved Question Papers PDF, Punjab FSO Sample Paper 2020, PSSSB FSO Syllabus 2020 and more details will be updated below.
Punjab Food Safety Officer (FSO) Previous Question Papers Download and Syllabus 2020The selection process of PSSSB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 based on scoring high marks in the written exam, so candidates who are willing to start exam preparation they need to download old question papers of Food Safety Officer to understand about Exam Pattern and syllabus. By reading PSSSB FSO Old Question Papers you will understand which topic is important to read. For your exam preparation here I am sharing Food Safety Officer Old Question Papers in PDF.
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agri Science or Veterinary Science etc..
- Age Limit: 18 years to 37 years.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Last date for submitting the application form of FSO: 10/02/2020.
Download Recruitment Notification PDF
PSSSB Food Safety Officer Exam 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition – 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Food Microbiology - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Plant-based Food products-Processing and Quality aspects - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Animal-based Food Product: Processing and Quality aspects - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Spoilage and Preservation of Foods 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Food Packaging - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Food Legislation and Quality Control - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Agriculture - 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- General Awareness (Punjabi Culture & History) – Questions and 5 Marks
- Current Affairs – 5 Questions and 5 Marks
- Mental Ability – 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- English Language – 10 Questions and 10 Marks
- Punjabi Language – 10 Questions and 10 Marks