Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Syllabus 2019-20Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Old Question Papers Download, Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Sample Question Paper 2019-20 Download - Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) has published a new recruitment notification to fill up Java Developer and UI Developer posts. Candidates who have eligibility and interested can apply online mode through the official site of Kerala Financial Corporation before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Recruitment 2019 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Previous Papers, Selection List, Answer key and more details will be updated below.
Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer Model Question Papers DownloadThe selection process of Kerala Financial Corporation Java/ J2ee Developer & UI Developer based on scoring high marks in the written exam so candidates who are going to start exam preparation must and should download old question papers to get a good idea about the exam pattern. here I am sharing Syllabus and Model Question Papers.
Kerala Financial Corporation Java Developer Syllabus 2019
- Core Java : OOPS concepts,String handling,Collection framework,Multithreading,Exception Handling,Generics,Synchronisation,Serialisation & De-serialisation,JDBC
- Java 8: Lambda Expressions,Method References,Functional Interfaces,Default Methods,Streams,Optional Class and New Date/Time API
- ORM: Importance of ORM Framework, Concepts of JPA
- Hibernate: Core components, Dirty read, Phantom Read and Non-Repeatable Read, Isolation and Propagation, Object states, Caching
- SQL: Basic concepts, Syntax, different types of Joins.
- Spring: Architecture, IoC Containers, Bean Scopes, Bean Life Cycle, Dependency Injection,
- Injecting Inner Beans, Injecting Collection, Auto-Wiring, Annotation Based Configuration, AOP ,
- JDBC Framework, Transaction Management, Web MVC, Logging with Log4J and transaction management.
- REST API: HTTP Methods, Resource naming, Idempotence, HTTP Status Codes, and Resources
Kerala Financial Corporation UI Developer Syllabus 2019
- Basic principles of web interface design and user experience.
- Basics of PHP
- JQuery: Traversing Methods, Events, Creating dynamic elements and adding dynamic properties,
- jQuery selectors, methods and templating
- Concepts of AJAX
- Responsive designs
- Consuming external and internal API
- Error/exception handling in UI layer
- Security in the UI layer
- Concepts of Angular 2 such as Architecture, Data Binding, Routing, Navigation, Forms, CLI and Dependency Injection
Download Model Question Papers