CGPDTM/ DIPP Examiner of Patents & Designs Syllabus & Previous Year Question PapersCGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Sample Paper 2018, CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Old Question Papers Download, CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Preliminary Exam Question Paper, CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern – Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) Under Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) (ipindia.nic.in) has issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up 220 Examiner of Patents & Designs posts. Applicants who are qualified and interested they can apply online mode from 6th August 2018 through the official site of CGPDTM. Applicants also check other details related to CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Recruitment 2018 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, Examiner of Patents & Designs Sample Paper 2018, Examiner of Patents & Designs Model Question Paper, Examiner of Patents & Designs Previous Papers and more details given below.
CGPDTM Results 2019
CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Notification Details
|Name of the Post||Examiner of Patents & Designs|
|Educational Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 35 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
|How To Apply||Online Mode|
|Starting date of Online Application||6th August 2018|
|Ending Date of Online Application||4th September 2018|
Distribution of 220 posts subject wise and category wise
|5.||Bio- Medical Engineering||1||-||1||2||4|
|6.||Computer Science/ Information Technology||8||4||15||28||55|
|7.||Electronics & Communication||10||5||19||36||70|
Join CGPDTM Examiner Whatsapp Group
CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Exam Syllabus and Pattern
The CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs exam shall be held in two phases, i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam
- Preliminary Exam 150 Marks – Duration 2 Hours
- Main Exam Paper-I 300 Marks – Duration 3 Hours
- Main Exam Paper-II 100 Marks – Duration 1 Hour
Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2018
This will be an OMR based Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Paper with one correct Answer out of four alternative choices i.e. A to D. This paper will be of 2 hours time limit with 150 Questions of 1 Mark each, totaling to a maximum of 150 marks. There will be 05 segments comprising 30 questions specific on General English, General Science, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge & Current Affairs. There will be no Sectional Cut-offs, in this Exam. But, there will be a negative marking @ 33% for wrong answers. This paper will be a Screening Exam only.A) General English
- Comprehension of given passages
- Precis Writing
- Usage and Vocabulary
- Short Essays
- Arithmetic reasoning, graph and table reading, percentage analysis, categorization and quantitative analysis.
- It is the process of using a rational, systematic series of steps based on sound mathematical procedures and given statements to arrive at a conclusion. Non-verbal reasoning involves the ability to understand and analyze visual information and solve problems using visual reasoning.
- These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
- National events include within its fold aspects like economy, social, political, sports, science, environment, etc.
CGPDTM/ DIPP Recruitment Notification PDF
Full notification not yet updated, here i am sharing Paper Statement/ Employment News Paper Cut
CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Previous Papers DownloadCandidates who are planning to appear CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs Exam 2019 they must and should download old question papers Examiner of Patents & Designs, syllabus, exam pattern to get a high score in the exam. Model Question Papers will be updated soon.
CGPDTM Examiner of Patents & Designs (EPD) Sample Paper 2018 (Official Question Paper)
Engineering Question Papers
SSC JE Question Papers PDF