NCDC Delhi Senior Assistant Previous Papers PDF & Syllabus 2018 PDFNCD Delhi Senior Assistant (SA) Old Question Papers Download in PDF, NCD Senior Personal Assistant Syllabus 2018, NCD Delhi Previous Papers, and NCDC Model Papers - National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has published the latest recruitment to fill up various posts in NCDC local Offices. Candidates who are interested to work in NCDC Delhi they can apply online mode before re last date. Applicants also check other details related to NCDC Delhi Recruitment 2018 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, senior assistant syllabus 2018, NCDC Senior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF, NCD Delhi Previous Question Papers and more details are given below.
NCDC Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Educational ELigibility||Age Limit|
|Dy. Director||03 Posts||Degree with MBA||35 Years|
|Assistant Director||11 Posts||Degree with MBA/ CA||35 Years|
|Programme Officer||08 Posts||Degree and Experience in Coop. Organizations||30 Years|
|Senior Assistant||26 Posts||Degree and Knowledge of Computers||30 Years|
|Senior Personal Assistant||08 Posts||Degree & Computer Knowledge||27 Years|
|Personal Assistant||04 Posts||Degree & Computer Knowledge||27 Years|
|Junior Assistant||10 Posts||Degree & Computer Knowledge||27 Years|
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Computer-Based test/ Skill Test/ Interview
- Last date for submitting the application: 30 days for Notification Issued Date
NCDC Previous Question PapersCandidates who are going to apply online they need to start preparation right now with help of Syllabus, Question Paper Pattern 2018 and Previous Question Papers. We will update soon more details here.
Official Notification PDF
NCDC Senior Assistant Syllabus 2018 (Updated)The pattern of Question paper:
- Section A of General Awareness comprising 30 multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Section B of English knowledge comprising 40 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Section C of General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability comprising 40 questions of carrying 1 mark each.
- Section D of Arithmetical and Numerical Ability comprising 40 questions of carrying 1 mark each.
Standard of examination: As expected from an average graduate of Indian University without any specialized study. The question paper shall be different for the posts of Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant, Sr. Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant.
The question paper shall be both in English and Hindi except section pertaining to English knowledge, which shall be in English.There shall be no negative marking for the wrong answers