DMA/ RCUES Para Medical Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Model Papers DownloadTelangana RCUES Para Medical Assistant Syllabus 2018, TS Municipal Administration Para Medical Assistant Model Papers Download, RCUES Para Medical Assistant Eligibility 2018 – Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (MoH&UA, GOI) Hyderabad has published a new notification to recruit Para Medical Assistant posts. Candidates who are interested and educationally qualified they can apply online mode before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to TS Para Medical Assistant Notification 2018 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, model papers, syllabus in Telugu, age limit and more details shared below.
TS RCUES Para Medical Assistant Notification 2018 Details www.rcueshyd.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Paramedical Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||146 Posts|
|Educational Eligibility||Diploma in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science or Vocational Certificate|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|How to Apply||Online Mode|
|Last date for submit Application||11/08/2018|
Recruitment Notification PDF
Recruitment Notification PDF
TS Department of Municipal Administration (DMA)/ RCUES Paramedical Assistant Syllabus 2018Scheme and Syllabus for DMA-Telangana State Recruitment Examination of Paramedical Assistant Written Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Total Number of Questions|
|General Studies||50 Questions|
|Technical (Core Subject)||50 Questions|
Detailed Syllabus of TS Paramedical Assistant
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International importance in Politics, Economy, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life
- History, Economy, Geography and Polity of India
- Basic English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Fundamental of Computers
- Basic anatomy of livestock with particular reference to the bones and joints.
- Basic physiology of various systems of livestock, viz., digestive, respiratory, uro-genital, cardio-vascular, nervous system etc.
- Livestock farm management; various livestock farms, management of newborn calf, kid etc., management of dairy cattle, their feeding and breeding.
- Poultry and hatchery management
- Livestock feeding; various pastures and grasses used for livestock feed. Nutritional requirements for livestock of different ages and different physiological states.
- Management of meat animals such as sheep, goat, swine etc., meat production and handling
- Laboratory diagnosis; blood collection and examination for various hemoprotozoa, examination of different diagnostic samples viz., milk, urine, feces, serum, skin etc.
- Collection and processing of infectious material and culturing techniques for different bacteria and fungi
- Basics in pet and companion animal management
- Various infectious diseases viz., bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic diseases in livestock, their etiology, signs, diagnosis, management and control measures
- Page 10 of 10
- Various non-infectious diseases viz., diseases of digestive, respiratory, urinary, genital, cardiovascular, integumentary and nervous systems in livestock, their causes, signs, diagnosis, and management
- Diseases of female reproductive system of cattle, artificial insemination technique
- Basics of veterinary pharmacy; various pharmacological terms, routes of administration of drugs, classification of drugs used in veterinary practice.
- Various vaccines used in livestock, vaccination schedule in livestock and poultry.
- General fundamentals of veterinary surgery.
Official Site: http://www.rcueshyd.gov.in