TIIC Senior Officer (Technical) Previous Question Papers & Syllabus 2018TIIC Senior Officer Previous Question Papers, TN TIIC Senior Officer Technical Old Question Papers PDF, TIIC Previous Papers, Tamil Nadu TIIC Senior Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 – The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIICL) has published a recruitment notification to fill up Senior Officer (Technical) posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode before last date. Applicants also check other details related to TIICL Senior Officer Recruitment 2018 like how to apply, Senior Officer Syllabus, Senior Officer Technical Exam Pattern, Senior Officer Previous Question Papers and more details are given below.
TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment 2018Name of the Posts
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 20 Posts
Pay Scale of TIIC Senior Officer
- Rs.56100-177500 for Senior Officer (Finance) and Rs. Rs.56100-177500 for Senior Officer Technical
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2018
Educational Eligibility: CA/ICWA/PG with MBA for Senior Officer in Finance and B.E/B.Tech/AMIE for Senior Officer Technical.
Selection Method: Applicants will be selected based on performance in the Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Online mode
- Starting date for Online Application: 11/05/2018
- Last date for submitting online application: 2/06/2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: before 7 days of the exam
- Exam Date: 24/06/2018
TIIC Senior Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 and Question Paper PatternFor Senior Officer (Finance): The question paper will spread across five sections viz., Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Banking & Finance.
For Senior Officer (Technical): The question paper will spread across five sections viz., Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Information Systems and Banking & Finance.
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100 (90 Marks for the written exam and 10 marks for Interview)
- Negative Marks: N/A
Recruitment Notification PDF