Delhi NIELIT (NIC) Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Old Question Paper PDFNIC Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Previous Question Papers - National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology (NIELIT), Delhi has issued a notification (Advertisement No: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7) to recruit Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of NIELIT before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to NIELIT Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Solved Question Papers, last 5 years question papers, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude, Computer Science question papers, how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility and more details are given below.
NIELIT Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-Notification Details 2017Scientist-B (Group-A) -81 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: BE/B.Tech MSC in Related Trade
Scientific/Technical Assistant-A (Group – B) – 259 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: BE/B.Tech MSC in Related Branch
- Age Limit: max age is 30 years
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Interview
- Last date to Submit Application Form: 28/08/2017
Recruitment Notification PDF
NIC Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Question Paper Pattern and Model Papers
- The Written Test shall be Objective type and OMR based. There will be a total of 120 objective type Questions carrying of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
Question Papers will be updated soon -- who required comment below with ur email address
Download Syllabus in PDF for Scientist – B
Download Syllabus in PDF for Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A