TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018, Syllabus & Previous Question Papers PDF/ Model Question PaperTSSPDCL AE Electrical Syllabus 2018, TSSPDCL AE Civil Syllabus 2018, TSSPDCL AE Model Question Papers Download, TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 - TSSPDCL has released a new job statement. Unemployed who have completed their engineering education and age eligibility can apply for AE jobs issued by TSSPDCL within the last date. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode before last date. Aspirants also check other details related to TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary, previous question papers, model question papers civil, electrical and more details are given below.
The selection process of TSSPDCL AE based who's got a high score on the written exam they will be selected to the posts. so every candidate must and should know about the question paper pattern, syllabus, model question papers, study material, solved question paper to get good awareness on the exam and high score. Here i am sharing model question papers and mock test/ online test on gk and more.
TSSPDCL AE Recruitment Notification Details
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Vacancies: Electrical -133 Posts, Civil – 20 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Civil Engineering
- Age Limit: 18 years to 44 years
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written exam
- Starting date for submitting application: 02/02/2018
- Last date for submitting application: 19/02/2018
- Admit Card Download Starting date: 15/03/2018
- Written Exam Date: 25/03/2018
TSSPDCL AE Syllabus 2018 & Question Paper Pattern (Electrical & Civil)The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject of respective discipline; and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
- Total Number of Questions – 100 MCQ
- Core Technical Subject of respective discipline – 80
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability – 20 Questions
- Duration – 120 Minutes
Download Previous/ Model Question Papers PDF