TSPSC Lab Technician (Grade-2) Syllabus & Previous/ Model Question Papers, Extension Officer - Notification 2017-2018TSPSC Lab technician Syllabus and Previous Question Papers Download, TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus & Previous Question Papers, Model Papers 2018, TSPSC Lab Technician Notification 2017, Latest Recruitment of Lab Technician 2017 December – Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a latest recruitment notification to recruit Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in WD, CW & DW Departments (Women) and Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH & FW, DME & TVVP. Candidates who are completed Diploma in Medical Lab Technician/ Degree they can apply through TSPSC website before last date. Applicants also check other details related to TSPSC Lab technician Recruitment 2017 like how to apply, selection process, syllabus in Telugu, District wise vacancies, category wise vacancies, educational eligibility, Lab Technician Syllabus 2018, Model Question Papers, TS Extension Officer Notification 2017 and other details are given below.
TSPSC Lab Technician & Extension Officer (Women) Notification 2017Name of the Post: Extension Officer Grade-I - 79 Posts
Departments: Director of Women Development, Child & Disabled Welfare
Name of the Post: Lab Technician Grade-II - 200 Posts
Departments: Director of Public Health & Family Welfare Department, Directorate of Medical Education, Telangana Vydya Vidana Parishad
Eligibility Details will be updated soon
How to Apply: Online Mode
Selection Process: Written Exam
Age Limit: 18 years to 44 years
- Starting date for submitting application: 23/12/2017
- Last date for submitting application: 24/01/2018
Lab Technician Notification 2018
Extension Officer Notification 2018
TS Lab Technician & Extension Officer Syllabus, Question Paper PatternCandidates who are planning to start preparing to get Lab technician & Extension Officer (EO) posts they must and should check previous question papers, syllabus, exam pattern, study material, Books, to get a high score in the written exam. Official syllabus not updated yet.. we will be updated here when it's available.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I General Abilities||50 Questions||50 Marks||50 Minutes|
|Paper-II: Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100 Questions||100 Marks||100 Minutes|
Language of Exam:
- Paper-I: English and Telugu
- Paper-II: English
Negative Marks: N/A
Paper-I Syllabus (General Abilities)
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Paper-II Syllabus – Diploma Level (Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology)
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the Laboratories
- Specimen Collection, Storage & Transport
- Water, Chemical, Solution, and Reagents
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Cytology and General Pathology