IWAI Technical Assistant (TA) Syllabus & Model/ Previous Question Paper PDFIWAI Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018, IWAI Technical Assistant Model Question Paper Download, Old Question Papers PDF - Inland Waterways Authority of India has published a new recruitment to recruit 10 Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply online mode before the last date through the official site of IWAI @ IWAI.NIC.IN. Applicants also check other details related to IWAI Technical Assistant (TA) recruitment 2017 like how to apply, admit card, answer key, mock test, selected candidates list, salary, syllabus, model question papers and more details will be updated below.
The selection process of IWAI Technical Assistant based on online test/ offline test, so every candidate who are preparing they must and should check previous question papers, model question papers, syllabus, online books, study material to get a high score in the IWAI competitive exam. The exam will be conducted on 2nd/ 3rd Feb, 2018. Here i am sharing Syllabus of IWAI Technical Assistant 2018.
IWAI Technical Assistant Recruitment Info
- Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts (UR-04, OBC-03, SC-2, ST-1 Posts)
- Notification No: IWAI/ SRC/7/2017
- Educational Eligibility: Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Marine/ Naval Architecture or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical/ Marine Engineering/ /Naval Architecture
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 30 years on 25/12/2017
- Salary: Rs. 9300- 34800 & Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Test (Online/ Offline)
- Last date for submitting Application Form: 25/12/2017
Recruitment Notification PDF
IWAI Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018
- Total Number of Questions -120 (MCQ)
- Negative Marks – 1/3
- Parts –Part-A & Part-B
- Part-A: Consists 100 Questions on Technical (Subject related)
- Part-B: 20 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, General English, Numerical Ability & General Arithmetic of the 12th Standard
- Duration of Exam: 2.30 Hours
- Exam Date: 2nd/3rd Feb, 2017
Model Question Papers will be updated soon.