HSSC Fire station officer (FSO), Sub Fire Station Officer syllabus previous question papers PDF 2018HSSC fire station officer syllabus, sub fire station officer model papers, FSO syllabus in Hindi, study material - Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest recruitment notification (ADVT No 11/2017) to recruit on fire station officer and sub fire station Officer posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply online mode by visiting HSSC official website before the last date. Applicants also check other details related to HSSC fire station officer and sub fire station officer recruitment 2018 like how to apply, selection process, model papers and sample papers, FSO syllabus, SFSO Model papers download, and more details given below.
HSSC Fire Station Officer Notification Details 2018Name of the posts
Fire Station Officer- 10 Posts
- education eligibility: Degree in fire or Graduate in science with chemistry or diploma in fire station Officers and instructors course.
- age limit: 17 years to 42 years
- pay scale: Rs.9300/- to 34800/- plus GP Rs. 3600/-
Sub Fire Station Officer - 26 Posts
- Education Eligibility: Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks are equal and cumulative Grade Point Average sub fire officer course from National Fire Service college Nagpur.
- Age limit 17 to 42 years
- Pay scale 5200 20200 + 1800 grade pay
- Advertisement Publication date 19 12 2017
- Online application opening date first 2018
- Last date for submitting online applications 22/1/2018
Syllabus and question paper pattern of fire station officer and sub fire station officer 2018The selection process of fire station officer based on scoring marks in written examination, so every Candid muscle should need to check previous question papers and solved question papers exam pattern of PDF books study materials of fire station officer. Old question papers of HSSC of fire station officer at the official site. Officially syllabus not at updated, when it available we will update here