TSPSC FSO Answer Key Paper 2017 & Solved Question Paper (22/10/2017)TSPSC Forest Section Officer Answer Key 2017, TS FSO Answer Key 2017 available now, TS FSO Answer Key Paper by Sakshi Education and Eenadu Pratibha – Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) have successfully completed written exam on 22nd October, 2017 various centers in Telangana. Candidates who are appeared in the TSPSC FSO Exam they all are waiting for solved question paper to determine how much score they got.
Here I am sharing guess answer key paper by Sakshi Education, the official answer key and Cut Off Marks, Results will be updated soon. Below you can download Question Paper and Answer Key of TS FSO 2017 held on 22/10/2017.
Download TSPSC FSO Answer Key Paper 2017 and Solved Question PaperTSPSC FSO General Knowledge Questions asked in Exam
- Sate run ‘Energy Efficiency Service Ltd.’ (EESL) has selected which of the following companies to procure 10,000 electric vehicles (EVs)?
- During the Ninth Five Year Plan period, the Planning Commission set up a working group to:
- In India one of the ‘Sustainable Development Goals’ proposes to:
- The distraction of forests may mainly lead to one of the following:
- Clearing of forests leads to more importantly:
- The main plank of the National Forest Policy, 1988 is:
- According to the report released by the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate changes on August 12, 2017 which state the highest number of elephants?
- Which of the following temples in India was adjudged as the cleanest iconic place under ‘Swachhta Hi Seva’ (cleanliness is service) programme by the Union government?
- Greater importance was accorded to afforestation th the:
- The Government is prioritizing to improve environmental development with respect to:
- The Union Minister for Environment Forest and Climate change, from the following is:
- Which of the following is a biodegradable waste?
- The state with highest percentage of forests is:
- International Tsunami Information Centre is in:
- The black cotton soils of India belongs to
- Soil erosion can be prevented by:
- The Tropic of Cancer will NOT pass through this state
- The atomic power station located in the state of Gujarat is
- Kuntala Water falls is located on
- Climate of Telangana is
- Which among the following is the southern-most district among the recently re-organized districts of Telangana?
- Which of the following are major objectives of economics development?
- Maximum productions of Manganese are found in which of the following erstwhile districts in Telangana?
- The direct tax system in India is:
- What is the rank of Telangana in the turmeric cultivation of India?
- As per the data provided in Telangana at a Glance-2017 the literacy rate in Telangana is?
- Right to Education after 2002 took the shape of?
- Who is known as the father of Indian Civil Services?
- The ‘first Granthalaya Mahasabha’ was held in February, 1925 at
- What was the major cultural form that emerged to spread the message of Telangana Movement during post 2009 period?
- Which agitation was conducted on “Tankbund” of Hyderabad as its base?
- The famous place for wooden toys in Telangana is:
- How and where did Shankar a 17 year old boy, the first marty of 1969 Telangana movement die?
- Who is the lyricist of Telangana song “rim Jim rim Jim Hyderabad – Rickshaw Wala Zindabad”?
- What is the major objective of Mission Bhageeratha scheme from among the following?
- The state government of Telangana launched a dedicated programme to prevent child trafficking and to rescue child labor called:
- International Day of Democracy is celebrated every year on?
- The Chairman –cum Managing Director (CMD) of NMDC is?
- First female President of Singapore is:
TSPSC FSO Paper-I (General Knowledge) Preliminary Answer Key 2017
Download Paper-1 General Knowledge Answer Key Here by Sakshi Education
Check Paper-2 General Mathematics Answer Key 2017
Question Papers of TS FSO 2017