Jharkhand High Court (JHC) Recruitment 2017 of District Judge | Previous Question PapersJHC District Jude Recruitment and its previous question papers download – Jharkhand High Court (JHC) has published the latest recruitment notification to fill up District Judge posts of 17 positions. Candidates who are eligible and interested they can apply through the official site of JHC @ www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in before the last date.
Applicants also check other details related to Jharkhand District Judge Recruitment 2017 like how to apply, selection process, educational eligibility, salary/ pay scale, exam date, admit card 2017, category wise vacancies, District Judge Question Papers and more details are given below.
Jharkhand High Court (JHC) District Judge Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of the Post: District Judge
- Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: Applicants must have Graduated in Law from recognized University and relevant experience.
- Age Limit: As per recruitment rules
- Pay Scale: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
- Application Fee: Rs .1000/- for General & Others and Rs.500 for SC/ST categories.
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Starting date of Online Application: 1/11/2017
- Last date for Online Submission: 15/11/2017
For more details like model question papers, syllabus, exam pattern etc.. please check at official site of JHC
Official Recruitment Notification PDF
Apply Online Mode
HP High Court Answer Key 2017