ISRO Assistant/ UDC Answer Key Paper 2017 & Question Paper (15/10/2017)ISRO Assistant Answer Key Paper 2017, ISRO Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Answer Key 2017, ISRO UDC Solved Question Paper 2017 Download PDF, Eenadu, Sakshi Education – The Indian Space Research and Organization (ISRO) has successfully completed written exam for Assistant Posts or Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts in various centres India wide. A lot of aspirants have participated in the exam.
Candidates who have appeared in the ISRO UDC Clerk exam they all are waiting for Answer Key Paper 2017/ Solved Question Papers to estimate how much marks scored. Here I am sharing ISRO Assistant/ UDC Answer Key Paper and Question Paper.
ISRO Assistant/ UDC Question Paper Pattern 2017
- General English – 23 Questions
- General Knowledge – 23 Questions
- Arithmetic – 23 Questions
- Reasoning – 13 Questions
- Computer Literacy – 08 Questions
- Descriptive Questions – 03 Questions
ISRO Assistant/UDC General Knowledge Questions asked in exam
- Gilt-edged market means?
- Which of the following countries has the largest defense budget as a percentage of its Gross Domestic Product?
- Which of the following is NOT the objective of Digital India Programme?
- Which city has been designated as the ‘World Book Capital For 2019’ by UNESCO?
- Siachen is a?
- The confluence of the rivers Ganges and Yamuna is at?
- Mother Teresa was born in?
- India celebrates February 28 every year as “National Science Day” because on this day?
- The term “Power of Attorney” refers to?
- Santhosh Trophy is associated with?
- Which of the following articles of the constitution deals with the Fundamental Duties?
- The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected by?
- The impeachment of the President of India can be initiated in?
- The Indian Parliament consists of
- Pulitzer prize is awarded for outstanding work in the field of?
- The magnitude of an earthquake is measured by
- Pressure Cooker cooks rice faster because?
- The weight of an object put in a satellite orbiting in space around the earth is?
- Gandhara art is the combination of Indian style with that of?
- A White Paper is?
- All the five remaining Associate Banks have been merged with State Bank of India w.e.f
- According to Transparency International Report (January 2017), which of the following nations has the least level of corruption
- Which of the following are the five countries belonging to BRICS?
Answer Key Paper will be updated soon