UPSC Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Past Question Papers of Chemistry, Physics & SyllabusUPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Question Papers – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a recruitment notification Scientific Officer Level. Candidates who want become a Junior Scientific Officer in Govt Sector they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of UPSC before the last date.
The selection process of UPSC JSO is written exam mode. Candidates who are going to start preparation for they must and should need to know about what is the question papers pattern? syllabus, old solved question papers, last 5 years question paper to get a high score in the competitive exam.
UPSC Junior Scientific Officer Notification Details
- Name of the Post: Junior Scientific Officer (JSO), Assistant Advisor
- Total Vacancies: 05 Posts + 02 Posts
- Educational Eligibility: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ P.hd
- Age Limit: Max age is 40 years
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- How to Apply: Online Mode
- Last date to submit Application Form: 28/09/2017
Question Paper will be available soon
Pls comment below for upload
Apply and Download Recruitment