CSIR-NGRI Technician Recruitment 2017 & Trade Test/ Skill Test Meaning in TeluguCSIR-NGRI Technician Notification 2017 Hyderabad – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has issued 10 class + ITI level recruitment notification to fill up Technician posts. Aspirants who have 10+ITI certificates they can apply online mode by visiting the official site of NGRI before the last date.
The selection process of NGRI Technician Notification is made on Trade Test or Skill Test. So Candidates have to check their skill in related trade. Applicants check other details related to NGRI Technician Notification 2017 like how to apply, mode of selection, Trade Test Meaning in Telugu, Syllabus, Solved Question Papers ITI Based and more...
Also, Check NGRI AE Recruitment 2017
CSIR-NGRI Technician Recruitment 2017 DetailsName of the Posts:
- Plumber - 04 Posts
- Carpenter - 02 Posts
- Horticulture - 01 Post
- Turner - 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA - 10 Posts
- Surveyor - 02 Posts
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV) - 04 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning - 02 Posts
- Electrician - 04 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) - 02 Posts
- Event Management Assistant - 01 Post
- Digital Photography - 01 Post
- Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator - 02 Posts
- Institution Housekeeping - 01 Post
Educational Eligibility: 10 + ITI in related Trade.
Age Limit: Maximum age is 28 years as on the last date of online submission of application.
Selection Method: Trade Test/ Skill Test
How to Apply: Online Mode
- Last date to Submit Application: 29/09/2017
Trade test meaning is just practical test in related trade
NGRI Technician Recruitment Notification PDF Download