CSIR-NGRI Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Previous Question Papers & Syllabus 2017One of the best recruitment in this month for BE/ B.Tech students is CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2017. So who have passed BE/ B.Tech with not less than 55% marks they can apply online mode through official site at www.ngri.org.in before 29-09-2017.
The selection process of CSIR – NGRI AE (Technical Officer) is Online Exam or Interview mode. So Candidates who are going to apply they need to start preparing now checking past years question papers of CISR-NGRI AE and Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern. Here i am sharing some Electrical Engineering Question Papers. These question papers will help you a lot to gain a good score in the selection exam. Below you can see NGRI AE Electrical Question Paper Download links and other details about how to apply, vacancies, salary, age limit and more.
Also Check: NTRO Technical Operator Notification
CISR- NGRI Assistant Engineer Recruitment Details 2017
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Grade –III (Electrical) / (Technical Officer)
- Total Vacancies: 01 Post
- Essential Eligibility: Candidates have passed BE/ B.Tech with minimum 55% marks.
- Salary Level: Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years.
- How to Apply: Online Mode.
- Selection Method: Interview/ Written Exam.
Important Dates of CSIR- NGRI Notification 2017
- Opening date for online application submission: 01/09/2017
- Closing date for online application submission: 29/09/2017
Recruitment Notification PDF file
Download Question Papers of Electrical Engineer